Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Kiddstuff is in full swing at the Hangar Theatre

The Hangar Theatre has opened this season's Kiddstuff productions with the adorably fun "The Emperor's New Clothes." Bookish Marcus the Third is worried he will never be taken seriously as an Emperor, as he is not brave or strong, not to mention that he's a  young teenager. His loyal advisors think maybe dressing the part will help his credibility, while a con artist plans to take advantage of his insecurity. Perhaps Marcus could be a good leader if he could listen to his heart and his friends.


Full of music, fun and lots of imaginative "dress-up," The Emperor's New Clothes was a great kickoff to the Hangar Kiddstuff season. The Kiddstuff productions are always incredibly well acted and directed and make for an excellent introduction to lifelong theatre appreciation. Like Emperor, the productions are all around an hour long (or less!), and engrossing for even squirmy toddlers. On top of that, audience participation is often encouraged, making for an interactive theatre experience kids remember for years to come.


After seeing The Emperor's New Clothes, my kiddos and I are pumped for the rest of the season's offerings. My son is especially excited for Stuart Little, while my daughter is pumped for Bye Bye Birdie.


Hangar Kiddstuff tickets are just $9 each. Tickets can be purchased online at the Hangar Box office, or by calling 607.273.8588.

4 comments:

  1. I've been to events at other places, but this was my first time in here. Great event space nyc. Food was good and seating was very comfortable. Also, very good view from where I sat. This is such a cool venue and the atmosphere was equally amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for shearing online free games at my website strike force heroes 5


    ReplyDelete
  3. After a long time, I read a very beautiful and very important article that I enjoyed reading. I have found that this article has many important points, I sincerely thank the admin of this website for sharing it.. Best sand free towel service provider.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the best information and suggestions, it is very nice and very useful to us. I appreciate the work that you have shared in this post. Keep sharing these types of articles here. Host Family Dublin

    ReplyDelete