Thursday, October 20, 2011

Who knew?

So, apparently the Tot Spot opened for the season today.  I realized it was late October, so I called to check when they open, and sure enough, it was today.  Even though I browse the IYB emails I get, I had no idea.  Did you?

For those unfamiliar with the Tot Spot: The Tot Spot is an indoor play area with two slide/climbing structures, many push and ride toys, books and other fun things.  Located inside the Ithaca Youth Bureau at 1 James L. Gibbs Drive in Ithaca, The Tot Spot is generally open from the end of October to Mid-April. Days and times are as follows: Tues./Thurs./Sat. 9:30 - 11:30 am and Sunday afternoon 3:30 - 5:30 pm.  The Tot Spot is for children ages 5 months -5 years, but kids under 4 tend to have the most fun. $4 per child.  607-273-8364

No comments:

Post a Comment